arrow down = pull down menu
try the other arrows

shift + arrow = highlight text
ctrl + c = copy highlighted text
ctrl + x = cut highlighted text
ctrl + v = paste highlighted text

ctrl + z = undo

use sticky keys :

that means you can do the key combinations by pressing them one by one, so
no difficulties with the hand.

click on start
click on settings
click on control panel
double-click on accessibility
click on tab keyboard
mark the box "use sticky keys"

if you like you can also mark the "filter" option
reboot (=restart your computer)

I hope this makes it more easy to "cope" with your keyboard. You will still
need to work with the mouse. But there are alternatives for the mouse. I
name 2 : the trackball and the 5-key pad for curser steering.

Warm greetings from a happy Dutchman in Texas, 48/9,
Sinemet 1x 62.5, Sinemet 3x 125CR, Permax 3x 1.0, Tasmar 3x 100

**** Life is a loan, to live is an art, to live happily is a gift, to give
is to live, to love is to give and to live, to cope with PD is all, I thank
God daily that He gives me this loan and I will pay him back***