Thank you to everyone who responded to my queries about storming the Newt
Gingrich bastion in an effort to get this PD research funding out of
committee.  I'll bet some of you were pretty excited to find a Newt
constituent among your midst <S>.

Anyway, I'm sorting through all this and am going to try to, at the least,
get a local letter writing campaign going.  It might take me a few days to
get organized and started (I haven't finished my tax return yet---ACK!),
but I'm sure I can get a couple dozen friends and neighbors to send
letters, especially if I give them the letter and an addressed and stamped
envelope so they just have to sign, fold and seal.  After that I will start
thinking about more aggressive tactics.

I'll be sure to keep you all apprised of my progress and, now that I'm
about to enter the political fray, "thank you for your support".

Jane Koenig
(daughter of Fred, 79/<1)