My wife, 66/3, suffers from back pain. It is
located between her shoulder blades. Seems to come
on whenever she starts to do anything at the
counter top eg. cooking, washing dishes, ironing.

--------------

Absolutely a pd symptom. This is one of my most
difficult symptoms. Any fine motor activity with
the hands (ironing, using a knife, washing
dishes, typing, etc.) brings this on in my case.
Looking downward seems to make the problem worse.

Ultimately, the only relief for me is to stop the
activity. If continued,  I get terrific migraines
as the tension migrates up my neck to my head.

Gray
(51/4)