Margaret, I am interested in the cure for Parkinson's as well as ALL the
diseases that cause what should be the best years of life to become a time of
suffering, pain, and discomfort. I am not a rocket scientist, but if we have
about 250 million people in the U.S.  each 100 million dollars needed to cure
each disease would cost each of us less than one cup of  coffee a YEAR!
...........So if I had to give up coffee for a week, in exchange for a cure
for Parkinson's , Alzheimers, cancer, heart disease, diabetes, etc, I would be
willing to do that.  Am I missing something?   I may have oversimplified the
situation,  but I don't think so!                 [log in to unmask]