Remhan2561 wrote:

> I think your neurologist ought to listen to the patient and realize there are
> many of us out here who have this type of back pain which at times seems to
> become unbearable.  I do get relief from lying down for a while and/or taking
> an aspirin or tylenol.  Marie

To Marie and L. Gray and many others with the same (back pain after
concentrated or strenous physical activity): Me too! Does it help any
to move up the next scheduled Sinemet? If so, ask your neurologist
about raising dosage or increasing frequency. This increased
requirement is to be expected as PD progresses. Cheers,
Joe
J. R. Bruman   (818) 789-3694
3527 Cody Road
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403-5013