hi nita

you wrote:
>Ah, cats-I am without one now but love them.

i don't think i've been without at least one for any length of time
since ... yikes ... 1998 minus 1967 equals ... yikes

>Do you know what happened to Kinky Friedman?
>He was popular then gone.

i have only just discovered him so he's new to me
but he appears to be hale and hearty
viz:

The Kinky Friedman Site
http://www.kinkyfriedman.com/

--- some kinky excerpts ---

Kinky Friedman. Musician. Author. Cigar smoker.
Last updated:  1 April 1998

JAPANESE AND ISRAELIS GET KINKY
It has been announced that The Love Song Of J. Edgar Hoover will be
translated into Japanese and published by DHC Corporation.
The Israeli publisher Hed Arzi will also publish Love Song in Hebrew...

Upcoming Kinky appearances:
30 March - 2 April  —  Stockholm, Sweden
Kinky will be in Sweden to promote the Swedish version of
Elvis, Jesus & Coca Cola.
There will be book-signings, parties, and other activities...
stay tuned for further details...

Money may buy you a fine dog
but only love can make it wag its tail
     Kinky Friedman...

One of the joys of writing is that people
appear to be getting a lot more out of my books
than I'm actually putting into them
     Kinky Friedman...

--- end of kinky excerpts ---

yours in silliniss

janet

janet paterson
51-10 / sinemet-selegiline-prozac
almonte-ontario-canada / [log in to unmask]