There is a National Parkinson Foundation Excellence Center in =
Washington DC
at the Georgetown University Medical CT. Dept. Of Neurology.  The phone
number for the NPF Pt. Services Coordinator is (202) 687-8781, her name =
is
Angela Neal.  They have a great staff and should have a Parkinson =
expert on
board.  Good luck.

Claudia Perdices, MSW
National Parkinson Foundation