Peter Kidd wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
>A few weeks ago there was a flurry of messages to the list about photos and
>listmembers web pages. At the time I was in the midst of revising my home
>page which I first developed over four years ago.
>
>In revising it, I decided to use it as a means of helping me cope with the
>death of Moira, my wife, last April. This has been cathartic for me and, in
>a very real sense, the result has emerged as my tribute to Moira.
>
>The URL is: http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/~aa163/peterkidd.html

*********

Dear Peter-- thank you so much for sharing both your loving words about
Moira and her own writing, which is so moving. I have just returned from a
visit to your website, and would like--if you agree-- to share Moira's and
your accounts of PD amd CGing with others in iour support group. Since the
articles have been published already in newsletters, I assume you would not
mind. Please say so, if you do. BTW, the "chebucto" address rang a bell--I
have a woman friend (via an email list) who also lives in Nova Scotia, and
uses that server. Felt like familiar territory!  :-)

  Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 79/8
  Oxford, OH
 * Ask me about the CARE list for*
 *   Parkinson's caregivers !    *