Claudia, thanks for your response to my search for a Primary MD. I now live in
Phoenix and see Dr. Abe Lieberman and plan on comiing back to him for periodic
visits and I was realyy trying to find someone who live in the Palm Springs area
to get a lot of other info on the area. Thanks again.
Bob Chapman