The idea of diminished blood flow having an impact on brain function is known,
when the carotid arteries become clogged, strokes and "mini-strokes" occur,
which cqn affect any part of the brain. Following this logic, maybe
Parkinson's is a specialized type of stroke symptom?  Maybe the blood/brain
barrier is compromised due to lack of blood flow to the brain, and does not
allow dopamine in the body to get to the brain where it is needed?  I have
read that there may be dopamine naturally occurring in other parts of the body
than the brain. I hope they are getting close to a cure for Parkinson's!