Thanks, Murray...much appreciated.

I'm always looking for news of any kind to give to our local office for
newsletters, etc. Also, we are trying to find at least one person who
has email in each support group in our area, which is quite large, and
then set up a network so that anything of interest can be sent out to
all of them. I'll be busy checking these web sites today. :)
Thanks again.

Judith
Judith Richards, London, Ontario, Canada