58/8 have suffered very similiar back pain when carrying out any
continuos movement e,g, preparing food  ironing etc. over the last 3
years.Seems worse when standing ,try to sit on high stool whilst doing
these things if she still has quite good stability My favourite relief
is a little rolly poly thing!! called the' body hugger 'warmed up in the
microwave and applied to the most painful spot.
My neurologist said I was developing scoliosis guess what he is right
on my next visit am trying to get some kind of physiotherapy or exercise
direction. Anyoneone else at this earlier stage of scoliosis give some
info.?
Massage of course is the ultimate.A wonderful book for learning all is
HANDS ON HEALING Massage remidies for hundreds of Health Problems put
out by editors of Prevention Magazine John Feltman Can be fun too!
Best of Luck
Have a wonderful day
Margaret Clark