Bill & Hillary had Al & Tipper Gore over for dinner at the White House.
In the middle of dinner, Al excused himself to use the restroom.  After a
couple of minutes, he came back.
They finished dinner and left.  On the way home, Al turned to Tipper and
said,
"Did you know Bill has got a Solid Gold urinal in his Bathroom?  How can we
tell the American people, we are serious about cutting the Budget when the
President has a Solid Gold urinal?"

Tipper said, "There must be some mistake, I'll call Hillary when we get home
and find out."
They get home and she calls Hillary and says, "Is it true that Bill has a
Solid Gold Urinal in his bathroom?"

Hillary put her hand over the receiver and says, Bill!!  I found out who
pee'd in your Saxophone!!