I became aware only recently that the "Parkinson's Support Group of Tarrant
County [Texas]" is putting on a symposium on Deep Brain Stimulation this
Saturday.  They did not ask me to help publicize it, but I feel that I
should share information about it with the list anyway.

I got a copy of the program faxed to me.  Here is a summary:

The symposium on Deep Brain Stimulation will be on Saturday, 18 April, at
the Harris Methodist Hospital, 1200 Pennsylvania Avenue, Fort Worth.

Registration is 8:00 to 8:30 AM.  The program starts at 8:30, with the
first speaker scheduled for 8:50.

Speakers are as follows:

"Neurosurgery and Deep Brain Stimulation," Dr. Gary Heit, Stanford
University, Palo Alto, CA.  His impressive credentials are summarized in
the program.

"Testing and Medication Therapy," Dr. Malcolm Stewart, Dallas.
(For all I know there may be a substitute speaker - Dr. Stewart has been
ill lately.)

"Programming and Maintenance of Electronic Device," Dr. Bill Gulledge, Fort
Worth.

"Optimal Nutrition in Parkinson's Disease," Susan Imke, R.N.

"Pharmacist's Role in Medication Therapy," Scott Palmer, R.Ph.

I understand that there is a fee of $10.00 which includes lunch, and they
would like to know in advance if you are coming.

I have more detail, which I will be pleased to share.  Those in the
Dallas/Fort Worth area may find it convenient to know that the telephone
number shown below is a "metro" number.

Art

 Arthur Hirsch {} [log in to unmask] {} Lewisville, TX {} 972-434-2377

   Always Remember This:  Happiness Is Right, So Choose Happiness