Has anybody any comments, experience or suggestions on this?

In the last two months or more my voice has gone very soft and it sounds
very hoarse most of the time, although it doesn't feel that way -- no sore
throat or pain. I almost sound like I am whispering sometimes, which is a
nuisance because I'm on the phone a lot. Hot  or cold drinks make no
difference.

Sometimes and rarely, however, my voice is normal.

I am 59/1 on no medication, just physiotherapy.

Any ideas?

Tim

                 -
                /
              //
           C //
           ///          /
          ////        //
          \\\\        \\
           C \\
              \\
                \
                 -

             Timothy R V Foster   [log in to unmask]

 The Garden Flat, 140 Salmons Lane, Whyteleafe, Surrey CR3 0HA UK

 Telephone (UK)  0181-763-2225                  Fax 0181-763-2011

 Telephone (International) 44-181-763-2225    Fax 44-181-763-2011

 The Slogo Register  http://www.thebiz.co.uk/slogos