I concur that the "hoarse, soft voice" described is probably a PD voice--
assuming there is no evidence of other problems. Peter, too, has gotten
indistinct and soft, and I with my hearing aid can hardly hear him in the
car--or even at other times. :-(   BTW, there is a voice therapy for PD
especially--the Lee Silverman Voice Therapy (LSVT) and you will find a lot
about it in the list archives.

>My wife, Cecily 78/20 has been getting more and more hoarse and soft voiced
>the last few years. In the car it is very difficult to hear her sometimes.
>Also it is not all the time, sometimes her voice is almost normal. I
>understand that the throat is one of the areas commonly affected by PD -
>difficult swallowing can go along with the voice effects.
>Bob Anibal

  Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 79/8
  Oxford, OH
 * Ask me about the CARE list for*