Last week, when Peter saw his neuro at the U. oc Cincinnati clinic, their
dietician was also in the room. Peter had taken along both Kathrynne's
book,"Eat well, Stay well with PD" and the excellent Australian book for
teaching family docs about PD.
The dietician was very impressed with Kathrynne's book, and plans to order
a copy. She may also get in touch with Kathrynne, as she is interested in
K's PD research.

The PD guide from the Australian Society made a big hit, too!  It seems
they are planning a seminar in November for General Practitioners, and
thought the guide would be a wonderful resource. Their nurse will get a
copy (from the ones our support group is ordering to distribute to area
docs) and thought it would be very helpful . (These books, beautifully
produced and written in "simple medical language" can be ordered in
quantity, which makes the actual cost per copy less,depending somewhat on
the exchange rate from Aussie dollars. Joy Graham can furnish details...)

I mention these reactions not only to thank those who produced the
material, but also to remind others of the great resources that are
available for education in so many ways in our communities.

  Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 79/8
  Oxford, OH
 * Ask me about the CARE list for*
 *   Parkinson's caregivers !    *