Hi!
Remember me, I was trying to get my Dad to the dr., failed miserable but I
did finally get ahold of some Mucuna Pruriens and a research study on it.  I
gave some to my Dad last night.  It was amazing.  In 1/2 an hour he was able
to start talking to us and quit drooling.  The effect lasted 4 hours.  Since
then, he has tried 3 doses.  He just called me a few minutes ago and
admitted he must have Parkinson's, as this is the only disease that would
respond to this Dopamine stuff, as you all know.  He is so relieved it isn't
Huntington's or anything else and is now ready to go for official treatment
and try to manage it properly.

Thanks for all the advice and help, and thank God for this little bean plant
from India.