Dear Jenny-- congratulations on the progress you have made with your
father's obstinate denial--of course he was terrified that a doc would tell
him he had Huntington's!--your persistence and creativity in working around
and through his resistance are a wonderful example of the "Never give up"
philosophy of our friend Sonia!  More power to you!

>Hi!
>Remember me, I was trying to get my Dad to the dr., failed miserable but I
>did finally get ahold of some Mucuna Pruriens and a research study on it.  I
>gave some to my Dad last night.  It was amazing.  In 1/2 an hour he was able
>to start talking to us and quit drooling.  The effect lasted 4 hours.  Since
>then, he has tried 3 doses.  He just called me a few minutes ago and
>admitted he must have Parkinson's, as this is the only disease that would
>respond to this Dopamine stuff, as you all know.  He is so relieved it isn't
>Huntington's or anything else and is now ready to go for official treatment
>and try to manage it properly.
>
>Thanks for all the advice and help, and thank God for this little bean plant
>from India.

  Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 79/8
  Oxford, OH
 * Ask me about the CARE list for*