>1. The List is not just a PD encylopedia, it is a support group, a family,

Bob:  thank you so much for defining this list as I understand it.  My
husband's tremor is so bad he cannot possibly operate the computer, so reading
the PD list is my job.  And I'm not the only CG who reads it.  Bob (my
husband) and I both need the humor, the support and the chit-chat.  Yes, I get
impatient with people who hit "reply" and thereby reproduce a very long
original message.  But I can get through the PD list every day in no more than
20-30 min., and that's reading everything and not being in a hurry.  The PD
support group we tried in person took 90 min. and offered no support, just a
lot of griping by spouses.  It would have benefited a great deal from some
humor and some caring.  Thanks again for putting so well and so succinctly the
value of this List.  Delda White CG Bob (66/1.5) [log in to unmask]