Jane, PLEASE put these notices on the list, that is the main purpose of this
list, to promote anything that can cure, or alleviate the symptoms of PD.
Everything else is in second place, I believe most of us will agree on that.

Ken,
I think I had the good of the list in mind  but I have been so surprised
that noone had used the list to announce there support group meetings that
I thought  that might be a no no.I will share as much as I can. I think
people would travel wide range to share in these kind of meetings.
[log in to unmask]  55/19