EMERGENCY ANNOUNCEMENT, YOUR REGULAR PROGRAMMING WILL
BE RESUMED AS SOON AS YOU RESPOND TO THIS REQUEST:

Need your help!!  When contacting the legislators, it is IMPERATIVE
to provide contrasting data relating to the economic benefit of
eradicating, finding a cure, discovering better palliative measures of
PD versus the cost of maintaining an exponentially growing population
of PD sufferers.

Before filing away your income tax papers, check the information you
provided the IRS about your medical costs and complete the questionnaire
below. It is crude, I know, but we need immediate action.

Send your ANONYMOUS response OFF-LINE to: [log in to unmask]

Thank you!
Margaret

COST OF PARKINSON’S DISEASE-AN INFORMAL QUESTIONNAIRE

1)  State of Residence (PA, NJ, etc)

2)  Male___Female___DOB____________Date-DX__________

3)  Annual Cost of Medications $_______________

If meds were paid by other source and you don’t know amount, list the names
and quantity of the PD medications you are using: 8 tabs Sinemet 10/100 per
day,
4 tabs Mirapex per day, etc
PD Medication________________# of tabs per day _____________
PD Medication________________# of tabs per day _____________
PD Medication________________# of tabs per day _____________
PD Medication________________# of tabs per day _____________

4) Annual Cost of Medical Care
a) Neuro Visits$______________

b)Annual Cost of medical care for PD caused problems (broken bones, special
glasses, etc)$_________________________

c)Annual Cost related care (physical therapy, exercise classes,
etc)$________________

d)Other related cost(travel/lodging for special procedure, 2nd opinions, etc)
$______________________

5) Annual Cost of  Daily Care

a) Assisted Living (in home assistance)$__________
b) Nursing Home $____________________