Dear List Friends,
I recently view a TV program (can't remember if it was Dateline or what) about
the dangers of Floxin, which like Cipro and Norfloxacin, is in a group of
antibiotics known as "quinolones."  Apparently, a number of people have had
long lasting and debilitating neurological consequences from having taken
them.  Would be interested in your collective reactions to this information.
Have any of you taken Floxin, often prescribed for prostate infections, and
had a bad reaction?  Please let me know as Art had several courses on Floxin
prior to being diagnosed with PD, tho I do strongly believe he had a number of
signs long before.
Thanks.
Barb Brock 53 cg Art 56/1year.