For Barbara Baichtal -     In response to my responce to the post by Dale
Severance - I recognize that being a care-giver can be a heavy load.  (my
care-giver is my husband Harold)  We both feel that this time in our life is
the best ever.  Last off-spring graduating from College in June - four
grandkids - more giggles and fun than anytime in our forty-five years of
marriage.

This is because I  HAVE  parkinson's - I AM NOT parkinson's.  I have had pd
for 11 years or more and I refuse to let that be my identify.   There is so
much in life for anyone who wants to be a particiipent - not an onlooker.  My
library has plenty of good reading material - there is so much to do and see.
As someone with an afflication, I can identify with others who need my
encourgement and I try to be an example for living with, but NOT being my pd.
We often play cards wih a person who does NOTHING but live his pains and
believe me, it is no picnic for his wife who tries to get him involved  But he
wants to complain and garner sympathy.  He was just given a computer a month
or more ago and has yet to turn it on.

I don't mean to nag but again I say GET A LIFE               helenjc