I second Art Hirsch's concern about lack of coordination between local
groups.  We in Sherman Texas know more about meetings in Los Angeles,
Salisbury Md. and Rutland VT than about those close enough for us to
attend.  There is so much each group has to offer--why not follow the good
example of Barb Mallut, Elliott Haynes, etc. and  post brief notices of
regular support group meetings that have a theme that may interest others?
I see some big meetings outlined from time to time, but there obviously is
more going on out there that needs to be shared.  How about it, folks?  Our
strength is in our ability to grow in knowledge and understanding of this
difficult disorder and help others do the same.

Emily Jackson, CG Jim, 70/2