Hi Arthur,

Comparisons to other afflictions aren't meant to diminish their
significance, rather, to analyze what Congress is doing on our behalf.  The
facts I supplied were from The Office of Management and Budget WebSite.  My
frustration level has reached a peak and it is time to get off our butts and
do something about it.  What should we do you ask?  We have to use every
possible communication vehicle to Congress and the general public and supply
these simple facts.

Monday, I plan to contact all the local media.  If they don't get the
message the first time I will call them repeatedly until someone tells the
public the facts.  I'm also going to call all our state's congressman and
tell them the facts.  Then, I will reinforce this in writing forever, if
that's what it takes.  I suspect initially not many will listen.  But if we
stay on them eventually they will wear down.  They will grow tired of
defending what they know is fundamentally  wrong.  Any other ideas?

Give 'em hell,
Greg Leeman