Knowing I will need to find another neurologist is causing me to be
anxious. Seems silly. However, the year I spent wondering what was
causing me to have a tremor especially when I was in church waiting for
Mass to start seems funny.  11 years later I realize that was one of the
precious times in my life when I had my children with me and they were
still at home. Brightening up my day with their presence and all the
associated activities. They are still with me but not physically as they
like birds have lifted off and are doing what they were trained to do.
Have their own lives.
Why you are wondering am I changing ..it is because of my husband being
now on medicare. Our hmo did not have this available for him.
Reading the various postings about support groups, I find myself
agreeing. I have just made contact with my local group in Winston-Salem.
The one reason is because I plan to have them work with me on the
political  activism needed to help get the appropiations for the
Parkinsons funding increase. AS you can tell I am approaching this as an
accepted done deal. It is not in my mind I will not succeed. With the
various levels of ability I know there will be some who will help, no
matter the percentage of the group and that is success.
Later this month, I will begin as I have a prior activity that needs
attention.
For those in North Carolina who would assist me. I ask them to contact me
using my email address. I would like to outline my thoughts on what to
do. I am planing to be in DC in June.
And I would appreciate in put on a new neurologist for me as well.
Thank you
L&K S