In an attempt to share results of past medication, I took Cipro for a few
months for a bout of tendonitis and dragging of one leg.  A Chinese doctor
replacing our regular doctor prescribed the medication, and the pain
disappeared almost immediately.  Later when the pain returned our doctor
would not accept this medication and refused to give it to me saying it was
not what I needed and returned to Naproxen, an anti-inflammatory drug.  Any
comments?  Fleurette