 Barb, don't worry, just be yourself and say what you want. You can't please
everybody, except by letting them do what they want, and just sitting back and
reading. If someone has the time to download a whole medical encyclopedia to
the list, I can always hit the delete button, if I don't have time to read it.
The only posts that bother me, are the ones compaining about how others use
the list! Live, and let live! Don't be bullied by anyone! Why worry about a
handful of complainers if you can help almost 1600 people with a few words????
I feel better having said that, and I will catch hell, but I can take it!