Barbara,
        7 year to diagnose PD. I went to my GP he took one look at my left
arm felt the stiffness and said I have PD.  Then he said he was not
qualified to make such a call and set up a referral for me with my Nero.
        He then ran blood test to rule out certain things then he gave me a
MRI then he gave me another physical you know like touch your nose, follow
the finger with your eyes,  walk a strait line.
        Then he wanted to check all the test results gave me 2
prescriptions said if they helped I had PD.
        This was my first introduction to Sinemet and Eldepryl and the
unforgiving monster called Parkinsons DISEASE.