I bought a Radius Toothbrush in the drugstore today because it looked
interesting.  Figured it might be helpful for PWPs because the handle is
BIG and wide and the brush area is very big.

While looking for more info on the company I came across the following site:

http://www.cqs.com/hresourc.htm

"Health Alert"  - A Natural Healing and Optimum Health Bookshelf
appears that the site is under construction

For something completely different:
I'm not crazy about the constant barrage of personal messages and hope
someday that the list can be split in some positive way without diluting
its effectiveness and reach.  In the meantime, if the cost of having an
open forum PD list is annoying electronic housecleaning then the good still
outweighs the bad many times over.

It's a bit like freedom of speech.  Just about nobody is happy with some
thing that they have heard or read but we understand that the any other
choice is untenable.

Regards,
Ken Aidekman

Fund the Research.  Find the Cure.