On Sun 19 Apr, TR7 Driver wrote:
> Group -
>
> As I understand it, the FDA has just granted approval for Phase 2 studies to
> begin on the so-called "pig cell" xenotransplantation research.  This will be
> a double-blind trial in which 18 patients will actually receive the cells
> while 18 others will have a sham operation.
>
> As many of you are aware, I am part of the Phase 1 study group.  In this, all
> 12 of us got the actual cells.
>
> I have had measurable and demonstrable improvement as a result of the
> operation which was done 18 months ago.
>
> Be aware that the gains I have made were gradual.  Do NOT expect to hop off
> the operating table and jog around the block.
>
> Also, I will soon be making a very important announcement in regards to this
> controversial procedure.
>
> Jim Finn

Hello Jim. I am pleased to hear that you are continuing to improve.
I'm looking forward to whatever your forthcoming announcement is about.
That is the second  'watch this space ' message that you have put out - It's
like waiting for christmas !! Hope to hear from you soon.
Regards,
--
Brian Collins  <[log in to unmask]>