Have learned so much from this service, but have not become a true "member"
yet.  Hubby is 63-4 (eldepryl & mirapex) and is basically doing well.
However, it does seem to creep up on us.... Is still running his business
(building firm) and finds it more and more difficult to write (original
symptom). I have finally been successful in convincing him to get a voice
dictation program.  Need advice on which?????
From past posts, I would probably think most of you would recommend the
"Dragon Naturally Speaking - Preferred" as the choice.  We also see IBM's
Simply Speaking Gold.  Know there are others as well.  He needs to get this in
place very soon - as things seem to be progressing.

He uses Corel NT at his office.  Please, those of you who have some experience
w/the products, give us some advice. I might mention, his voice is also
becoming much softer..

Thanks in advance.  This is a wonderful community - I am thankful each and
everyday for all that I get from those of you who respond and give such
meaningful advice.  AND...we are two who get a great lift from the humor -
especially the good jokes - from those of you who send them.  We all need time
to laugh at ourselves - and others!!!!  Keep it coming!   Hubby was a MC for
20+ years and just had to give it up.... So you can understand his enjoyment
from all the great humor!

Nan