On this perennial topic, two posts seem related--Williams' plea for a list
separation and the  one below, which I read immediately after. I had
thought of writing to William to say that in past discussions we had begged
for goos subject heading, to guide those who want to skim/delete--John beat
me to it--but I'll reiterate:

        PLEASE LET SUBJECT HEADINGS REFLECT THE CONTENT OF POSTS!

SNIPPED
John Q. wrote:
>Life gets so much brighter and lighter when you share your life with others.
>I understand that the volume of the postings is too much, but if we all
>try to write good "Subject"-lines in our messages, it's an easy task to
>find the things you are interested in.
>
>/John.
>(29 years old, with a probable diagnosis of PD since Sept -97)

  Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 79/8
  Oxford, OH
 * Ask me about the CARE list for*
 *   Parkinson's caregivers !    *