In an effort to assure that our Parkinson Report is going only to those
people who are interested in receiving it, we mailed out the Digest which
requests that you call in if you want the new report. We are able to update
our mailing list by doing this and cut down on costs of sending the new
report to incorrect or "un-interested" addresses.

You all may have seen the new Parkinson Report, it is a 4 color glossy
magazine -- quite a different from the old Report and cost substantially
more money to produce and print. We hope that by reducing the number of
unwanted reports that go out, we will be able to cut down on these printing
costs, and/or have more copies for those who really want them.

NPF is in the process of updating all the Foundation's literature. As
always, , it will remain free of charge. No strings attached.