Jane Koenig wrote:

> I belong to another list on which the unwritten rule is to preface
> "non-serious" subject titles with the word NOISE.  That way list members
> who only want to read the serious topics can either delete the noisy topics
> without opening them, or instruct their e-mail software to filter them out.
>  Something like this may be a solution for this list.
>
> Thoughts?
>
> Jane Koenig
>
> p.s.  I personally enjoy the jokes, poems and bantering.  It makes the list
> a community.

I enjoy the jokes, poems and bantering also. If we just had topics on PD
then people would want it more scientifi or something. I still the
delete button is there for a purpose. Most of the members do labe things
non PD if it is not PD. I really enjoy the jokes. Life is too serious as
it is.

Nita Andres