Malibumal....

It says right on the Sudafed box "Not to be taken if patient uses
an MAO inhibitor or has Parkinson's Disease." (paraphrasing)

I'd take this type of over-the-counter drug upon occasion over
the years without EVER looking at the warnings that are
always listed (in type-size SO tiny that ya can't read 'em
even WITH a magnifying glass!) <groan>.  I had my first cold
in years this past winter and imagine my surprise to see
THAT warning on the box of Sudafed AND the bottle of Nyquil
that my daughter had brought me.

That caused me to spend 45 minutes (with magnifying glass
in hand) <rueful grin>, while in the drug store reading warning
labels on OTC cold meds and antihistamines.

WHOA!!  BIG surprise!!!  They ALL have that same warning!

Soooo... do look a the warnings on over-the-counter drugs
before ya just up and take one of them meds, 'cause ya may
put your life in jeopardy if ya don't!

Barb Mallut (anticipating a sneezy-hayfever-ish spring)<ahCHOO>