Janet...

Coupla things.... When I joined Kaiser Permanente 4 years ago they switched me
from the brand name Sinemet to a generic.  I didn't notice any difference in
how I felt vis a vis the pD symptoms.  However, I did get really nauseous  for
the first 2 weeks on the generic.  Kaiser occasionally switches drug makers on
the generic Sinemet, and I tend to STILL get a touch of nausea for the initial
coupla weeks with the change, but that's all.

I'm inclined to think, knowing you as I do (from your words, rather than from
personal observation), that after your 17 years of  relatively solitary and
placid existence in your Bermudan paradise, that the normal chaos of living
with your extended family could definitely cause your PD to suddenly off
kilter.

YOU, my Cyber-Sis, are a sensitive and reflective individual and I suspect
that could cause your PD too "mutate" in your new home and life as you
interact with and adapt to living with your family.   That's stressful, any
way ya look at it.  And remember - PD can't differentiate whether it's stress
from positive or negative causes.

Ohh... and let's not forget the changes in weather and atmospheric conditions
that took place when you moved from Paradise to Canada!  BIG differences.  I
know in my own case, even tho I've lived in L.A. my entire life, I still find
my PD
symptoms seem to go thru a "weather change syndrome" seasonally.  Possibly
you're experiencing something similar???

Finally, m'dear.. it might be time to consider upping your dosage (and
possible decreasing the drug-intake-frequency due to the higher dosage?  A
benefit?)
of Sinemet to the 25/250 or the CR 50/200, or a combination of both?

Sending ya love 'n hugs, Janet, and hope ya soon are feeling more in control
of that steeeeeenkin' disease.

Barb Mallut