Any and all List-Family-Members who live in or are passing thru Los Angeles at
the time are more than welcome to join us at the following event!

                              Parkies-on-the-Town

Ohhh YUMMY!  THIS month we're gonna fill our respective
and collective faces with the oh-so-fresh-'n-spicy (or not
real spicy, if ya prefer) Mexican food at one of our local
eateries known for it's deeeelicious AND healthy food!

Join the members of the SFV PD Support Group and the
members of the newest L.A. area PD support group... the
Tri-Valley PD Support Group of Encino Hospital... for an
evening of FUN.  Your adult family members, friends, and/or
caregivers are welcome, as always!

WHAT:     "Fiesta Mexicana del Parkies"
WHEN:     Saturday, May 2
WHERE:   CHEVY'S MEXICAN RESTAURANT
                16705 Ventura Blvd.
                Encino
                (818) 385-1905
TIME:       7:00 p.m.
DRESS:    Muy casual...
NOTE:      This "no host" event is just for the fun of it, 'cause
you're an enjoyable-to-be-around buncha people! <smile>

DIRECTIONS:  CHEVY'S is on Ventura Blvd., between
Balboa Blvd. and Hayvenhurst Ave., on the north side of
the street.  If you're taking the 101 (Ventura) Fwy, it's
suggested you exit at Balboa Blvd., go to Ventura Blvd.,
and turn left.  Remain in the left lane 'cause Chevy's is just
about 100 feet from the corner of Ventura  and Balboa Blvds.
Parking is free and ample right next to the restaurant.

Hasta luego a Chevy's... <reeeeally stretching it for this
BARELY bi-lingual gal>

QUESTIONS:   Call Barb Mallut at (818) 705-3037