Rita, I certainly did not mean to minimize the effects and symptoms of PD.
Neither did I mean to imply that a simulation would create a 100 percent true
to life experience. Just like a 3 D or Imax movie does not really recreate a
perfect image.
They can create a very convincing experience, with visual, audio and physical
motion effects, you could approach enough of the symptoms to be very
convincing.  This would be bolstered by a prerecorded message, explaining,
just as you did, that this is only an attempt  to  simulate real life, and
explain the symptoms that can not be duplicated. It's just a fledgling idea,
and I would rather see PD cured, but until that time I thought it might be a
useful training tool. Thanks for your input. [log in to unmask]