I am writing in concern over my mother.  She has had PD for 2 years
now.  Her doctor gave her some medication and sent her on her way.
As far as I know she has maybe been in to see him 1 or 2 in the past
2 years.  Is this normal?  We live in North Dakota, so and "big"
medical institutions are not very close.  She has tremors in her
right hand (which seem to be getting worse) and a gait.  I think she
has taken on the attitude of the doctor, and will not discuss her PD
or go for counceling or attend support groups.  Please let me know if
she should be getting better help.

Lori Plummer, Administrative Secretary
Educational Enhancement Services
Dickinson State University