I've tried several avenues without success, so am turning to you folks with a
little hope.  Several weeks ago I saw on one of the weekly TV news programs a
segment about a family of Dad, Mom (who has probably terminal cancer), and
young daughter.  The Mom was making videos of advice, etc., for the dau. to
watch in coming years.  She was also preparing to write a book about concrete
steps to take in preparing for the end of one's life.  Did anyone videotape
this; or does anyone at least remember which program showed it?  This is very
important to me.  Thanks.        M.Dawn  55/6