Have any PWPs used a RADIUS toothbrush?

I saw one in a local drugstore and it 'looks' like it would be perfect for
someone with PD who has a tough time with delicate handles.  The handle on
this brush is big and fat.  Also the bristle area is at least twice the
size of a standard brush.

Downside:
At $8 it is truly the Rolls Royce of oral care appliances.

Called the company on their 800 number and they have no interest in
marketing the product specifically to health-related special interest
groups.  They've already received inquiries from organizations representing
people with arthritis but would rather maintain that theirs is a product
for "everyone".  Big mistake as far as I'm concerned but at $8 a brush I'm
sure they are crying all the way to the bank.

-Ken Aidekman

Visit the new and improved Parkinson's Unity Walk web site:
www.phontonetwork.com/walk

Fund the Research.  Find the Cure.