If any of you happened to have sent me a message between 11:30 this morning
and 3:00 one of them was either "too large" or "corrupted" according to AT&T
and jammed up my e-mail so badly I had to go into some part of Windows 95  I
never heard of called Telnet to fix it.  I had to delete 10 message without
even knowing who they came from.  So please, do NOT re-send them.  And,
please, if you feel they were important - and why wouldn't they be! -
paraphrase and send in another message.  What a time waster that was - took
6 phone calls to AT&T to fix. Probably no ones fault.  Telnet - I thought
that was a corporation.  Bill Gates must have bought it.