Dear Pete and Gin,
My mother-in-law has suffered from osteoporosis, arthritis, and scoliosis
for several years. It seems she has tried every know remedy to get some
pain relief. She spent several hundred dollars on different magnets, with
absolutely no results except an empty check book. I agree with KF Etzold.
It is too bad there are people out there willing to make money at
another's expense. Alternatives are worth checking out, but I'm glad you
are checking them out this way before investing money that could be well
spent in other ways!!
BTY my mother-in-law is on a pain patch and it seems to be what has
helped the most. It has evened out the highs and lows. Seems like a
thought for even distribution of other medications.
Jean
Casper, WY