NPF is currently accepting registrants for the following event:

"Stretching the Bounds of Parkinson's Management"
Patient and Caregiver Interactive Seminar featuring special guest speaker,
Holly Robinson-Peete.
May 13, 1998
New York City
8:30 am to 1:30 PM
Registration fee: $5.00
(Breakfast and Lunch Served)

FOR INFORMATION ON REGISTERING - email
Bonnie Cunningham at: [log in to unmask]
or email me, Melinda Brown at [log in to unmask]

Learn how to "stretch the bounds" of your quality of life at this
interactive seminar on Parkinson's disease. Local and national experts will
show patients and caregivers how to get more out of life by proactively
managing the disease.

The half-day event will include a choice of breakout sessions focusing on
excercise tips, psychological issues, and techniques to improve mobility
and create a more "Parkinson's -friendly" home.

NPF is proud to present this educational seminar series to inspire patients
not to lose sight of "stretching" their minds and bodies to better cope
with Parkinson's disease.

Breakout sessions include:
- stretching my body ( maximizing movement and improving speech)
- stretching my mind (overcoming the phycological challenges)
- stretching my horizans ( "At Home" with Parkinson's)

For more inf. on the series check out our webpage - www.parkinson.org
Register Now! Space is limited to 150 attendees!