HEY, good to see you back on the list, I was wondering where you were hiding!
We are back to talking about jokes, poems, no pd, some pd, who can talk, who
can just read and weep. ..I miss the days when SPAM was just bad meat in a
can!, and if you had a 3 1/2 inch floppy, it was your personal problem, not
something to tell everyone about!!!! The computer is a miracle, and the
internet is a wonderful thing, but together it can drive you crazy: If you
don't believe that, look what it did to ME!
(1599 people saying "yeah, too bad!)  I forgot your email address, so next
time I can go private and we can talk about THEM! Bye for now,