Lori,
The best thing would be if your mother would agree to attend a support
group meeting. They can be most helpful, and great sources of
information. Also, does your mother have any of the publications by APDA
or NPF or other PD organizations? They are free, and there's a lot of
very helpful information with regard to daily living, medications,
exercise, and nutrition. My own concern is that she protect bone health
and prevent dehydration, and these resources are very good in that
regard. Perhaps just learning more about PD would cause her to be more
proactive about her health.

My very best regards,
Kathrynne

--