1. I am trying to get some work done on Excel and I screwed it up somehow.
(Someone who uses terminology like that is probably an advanced novice at
best and that is what I am)  I put the cursor in a cell and when I try to
move it instead of going from sell to sell it moves the whole blooming
spreadsheet.  I was playing around in Format and Page Set-up and hit
something.  Please send help to me  off-list.  Multiple responses will not
be flamed; in fact, each will receive an individual thank you from me!!  I
am 2 days behind on this project - and it isn't easy finding a job with PD !
! !

2. I went to the doctor last Monday. He upped my Permax from 4 mg/day to 6.
Early in the appointment I complained that swelling in my legs and feet was
so bad the skin was cracking and I was getting scabs. He said he'd look, we
both forgot, I got a prescription filled for 180 Permax, a week later on the
phone we decided Permax causes the swelling and switches me to mirapex.  Who
wants 170 1 mg Premix?  I paid $10 but the sheets that come with it at CVS
now have insurance company cost - $588 !!  What I am proposing is illegal I
suppose.  But this is not a narcotic and  I would be giving them away, not
selling them.  And I am positive there are some PWP out there, on Permax who
are paying for heir own.  Seems a shame to flush $500+ in needed meds.
Comments?