My mother is 69.  Her symptoms started with stiffness in her right
arm and in her right leg.  She thought she overworked it by painting.
 It persisted and would not go away.  With time it got worse and we
thought maybe she had a slight stroke, because of the gait and the
way she would hold her arm.  After seeing a chiropracter,her regular
doctor and finally a neurologist she was diagnosed w/ PD.  She will
not talk about it or ever complain.  We (her family) want to help and
do the most we can, but never want to push her or make her
uncomfortable.  We all love her and want to make sure she is getting
the best/most treatment to make her comfortable.  She has had one
doctor for so long she refuses to go to another.  She just trys to
go about everyday routines and not explore any options to help with
PD symtoms.  If you have any suggestions--I would love to hear them.

Lori